- Make sure that you have an Internet connection either through wifi or the carrier's network. It takes a few minutes to download a database and so a wifi connection would be better. The download will occur in the background so you can do something else (just stay where you have a good Internet connection).
- Go to the "Buy" tab.
- A list of available databases for you to buy would show up. If there are no databases available then the list would be empty.
- Click on the database that you would want to buy and Apple's App Store would ask for confirmation and possibly for your iTunes account if you're not logged on to the store already.
- After Apple's App Store confirms the purchase, the app will present a notification that the database is being downloaded.
- While, a database is downloading, pressing on its table entry will show its download progress.
- When download completes, a message will be shown informing the user that the download completed and the database's entry will be moved from the "Buy" tab to the "Change DB" tab.
- Go to the "Change DB" tab to select a database.
Back to the table of contents.